Friday, March 17, 2017

Tons of Fun

Hello Stampers!

A few posts ago I blogged about the cute piggies available from My Favorite Things.
Well let me introduce: Adorable Elephants!
 As you can see, I have been on a bit of an easel card kick, lol. I also am loving (as I mentioned before) doing colorable images in almost storybook type setting. I am also having a lot of fun creating these background images by simply sponging a variety of colors and patterns. I have shown you my sunset, this is my cloudy day and really easy to cut more 'clouds' from my cupcake builder punch. I layered Pool Party and Marina Mist ink to create the sky and cut a curved boarder to separate sky from grass so they wouldn't smudge together. Then I blended Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive for the grass.

I tried to get my copics to echo the soft, almost a Winnie-the-Pooh type color scheme. Finished it off with a beautiful plaid background mat from a Provo Craft DSP stack.

The sentiments are from the Adorable Elephant set and had an almost Peek-a-Boo elephant and balloons.

Stay tuned for more to come! Thanks for stopping by.

~Brandie~

No comments: