Monday, March 27, 2017

My Little Ponies

Hello! Sorry for the lapse. Just not feeling very creative this past week. Trying to get back into it this week and missing just making things. Make sure, if it's your passion, to do something creative every day.

When I want to be inspired, I usually check on my old Pinterst boards (seriously- I have an addiction in my pinning! I forget some of the cool things I have on there!)
Then sometimes all it takes to be inspired to be creative is checking out your old work. As is the case here, I have my "Be A Unicorn" stamp and die set from the Greeting Farm.
I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I am a bit obsessed with the new "My Little Pony". When I saw this set, I knew I had to have it! The awesome thing is they have another couple of sets and singles of ponies, unicorns and pegasesus that would be perfect for any MLP fan!
So yes. I will be purchasing more of these ponies for my 'collection' (read: hoard, stash, ect lol)





So obviously these ponies weren't inspired by an one pony (especially if you are familiar with the mane six), but I can see how you can use this to create wonderful cards and crafts with a Little Pony Feel.
Me, I just went full on pretty glitter with my Top Note die layered over some plaid glitter DSP. I also used my Itty Bitty Banner stamps and dies for a fun party feel to add to the glittery cupcakes and . I was scared to stamp on my background image, but thankfully it turned out crisp (not something I am usually good at). I think it came together in a fun, pony-rific way!
So definitely stay tuned once I get my hands on more of these adorable little critters and see how I use the My Little Pony universe to inspire more creations.


Thanks for stopping by

~Brandie~


No comments: