Monday, March 20, 2017

Hopeful(y) Creative

Hello Stampers!

Tonight I will be sharing some of my creations that I made using some of the most beautiful stamp sets I have come across. Whimsy Stamps have a collection called Wee Stamps that I am just in love with. The artwork is so elegant and beautiful. My only critique would be MORE BOY STAMPS PLEASE lol. Simply because it has been said I have way too many girly, pretty, feminine items and I have a hard time trying to create for the not-so-girly frou frou crowd.

So introducing Hopeful:

I tried to get as much dimension as possible with out bulking the card too much. I used some Spellbinders leave dies, EK Success flower punch, SU! Petite Petals punch. Then just layered some old DSP I had.















And Bashful:

I am just trying my hand at this whole almost 3 dimensional type of card ideas. I had to make these flatter as they were for a co-worker's custom order and they'll be heading in the mail- but I will definitely be using these again in the future for a variety of projects (these AND a few other choice Wee Stamp characters I have hoarded :) )




With Bashful I layered mini and small flower punches a few times to create multi petaled flowers and used this wonderful flourish die I had hanging around.

My friend wanted the colors red and blue for her friend, so for Hopeful I used Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist and then Soft Sky and Real Red for Bashful. Then I used Smokey Slate for the card base.

So much fun to try different layering ideas to make a 'simple' A2 card POP.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Brandie~

No comments: