Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Love Those Pinups

Hey again! Just a quick post today- I have got to finish 16 Valentines for my son before tomorrow- and I work the evening shift so I wanted to touch base.
As you've seen a few weeks ago, I got some beautiful Pin Up themed stamps from The Greeting Farm. They are called Cheeky Girly Girls and they are absolutely adorable. I found that they were also perfect for Valentine's day themed cards. The good thing about Valentines cards is that they could be used for any day of the year (thinking of you or anniversary ect.) if you avoid putting "Valentine's Day" on it. 
I took out an old stash of DSP from Stampin' Up!- I can't remember the name but I love the hot pink and black combo, so that was the inspiration behind the coloring of these cards.

 I have been a bit obsessed with my new Nuvo Drops, as you can tell. I definitely need more colors! But at least I have a glittery pink which worked perfectly. I also stamped and die cut out various hearts and added a bit of Glossy accent to give them more dimension. Add a bit of ribbon (I especially love the half inch sheer ribbon you can find at Michaels. Add a bit of glitter and there you have it! I hope you enjoyed!

~Brandie~

No comments: