Saturday, March 21, 2020

Just a Little Card Making

Hey all! Welcome back :)
Around Christmas time three? four? years ago, I had purchased Stampin' Up!'s Mini Pizza Boxes and 3x3 Envelopes. I love unique packaging and I couldn't wait to do something with these items. I started using them as mini Christmas card/tag sets. They were so successful that I tried my hand at making different varieties for all occasions. Pairing the idea with the ever-so-awesome Kindred Stamps pop culture stamps was a match made in heaven. The images are easily recognizable and due to their size, these cards are best left simple, which is why these stamps sets are perfect for them. I've done a few with floral images (as seen in a previous post), but I would recommend using just that one main image and not getting too carried away with embellishments or additional images. These are also great because you can add them to a gift as a tag, gift the boxed sets as a gift themselves (they fit 5 mini cards perfectly), or just give the card itself as a little note. I wouldn't recommend mailing a single card as they are pretty small, though. And if you leave the sentiment open and the inside blank, you can use these for practically any occasion.
The images used today are from the Toy Box limited edition box set from Kindred Stamp (retired), and on the princesses, it's from a variety of 5 different sets: Little Town Life, I'm Wishing, Arabian Nights, Once Upon a Nap and Rags to Riches. All are still available from Kindred Stamps and each set is full of vivid, beautiful images to create a simple card to an elaborate scrapbook page or decor.
I hope you're all inspired.
Thanks for stopping by.

~Brandie~


No comments: