Sunday, January 19, 2020

Little Elephant Cards

Hey there! Welcome back to my blog! Today I am featuring an oldie-but-a-goodie stamp set: Adorable Elephants by My Favorite Things. And adorable they are. These are one of my go-to sets for anything new baby related. I know it's not really 'baby related' in the sense that most baby things I see are either kitties, puppies or teddy bears, but I love the look of these guys. Not only are they cute, but because they are in tones of grey I love using these for gender-neutral cards. Most of my customers request those for baby cards and I found some pretty yellow and grey plaid paper from Recollections by Michael's that work perfectly for these. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough of that paper to make these mini note cards, but I found some scraps from an old paper pad and that worked just as well- and I kept with that whole yellow and grey theme.
These cards measure 3x3 and using the mini pizza boxes and 3x3 envelopes by Stampin' Up! they can be boxed up in a cute gift for a mom to be. These mini sets come 5 in a set and one of my biggest sellers. I used a retired set from Stampin' Up! called "Welcome Baby" for all the sentiments, and the cards are blank on the inside.
I have a lot more of these types of cards to show you, condensing a larger card layout into an adorable mini-version that, once packaged up, are a perfect gift idea. So make sure to come back and thanks for stopping by.

~Brandie~




No comments: