Thursday, April 6, 2017

Standing Hatters

Hello!
Ever since I made those little bitty Leprechauns for my friend, she went and told HER friend who has become enamoured with the Hatter Collection from the Greeting Farm. Needless to say, that has spurned me into creating cards for this new customer featuring said Hatter cuties.

 This is Rosemary from the Hatters collection. I used Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, and Sweet Sugarplum as my color pallet. This was so much fun and I loved how it worked out. The flower dies and stamps are from Papertrey Ink's Forget-me-Not set and they layered wonderfully with Stampin' Up!'s Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. I added some glitter tape to finish it all off :)
 Here's the back all layered. You don't necessarily need to do a back side, but being as this type of card doesn't open up, you don't have an inside to work with. Besides, I myself love how it looks.
 This here is Carisa from the Hatter's set. The was Pink and Yellow so I used Melon Mambo, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette. I used Stampin' Up!'s Flower Patch stamps and dies- love how they layer with either the dies or using the 2 step stamping technique. I finished it off with SU!s Wonderful Mother and First Sight stamps.
And the backside of this one. I love the whole Pink Lemonade feel. The bright pink glitter tape and the copic colored pearl centers are great finishing pieces.

The card design is CASED from Dawn's Stampin' Thoughts blog. She calls it a Step Panel Card and I am seriously obsessed. I enjoy making these SO much. I have done this layout twice in my Stampers Groups.
The tutorial to the card can be found at Dawn's blog here:

https://dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2015/04/stampin-up-grand-vacation-2015-hawaii-blog-hop.html

So many options and ideas for this type of card. LOVE IT! Thanks for creating it Dawn :)

And thank YOU for stopping by!

~Brandie~

No comments: