Friday, March 16, 2018

Super Hero Smack Down

Tho they be small, they be mighty.
Today's post features the Mini Heroes from the Greeting Farm. These adorable guys and gals are standard super hero characters, but with a bit of ingenuity you can model them after other trademarked heroes. I've tried Spiderman and Deadpool. With the different masks the set has you can do Star Saphire and kudos if you can figure out how to make a Batman lol. I have had no luck with that. But granted I hadn't tried very hard.
With this set I wanted a bit of girl power! So she's NOT, but the one girl is colored very Supergirl ish and then the other girl is very Black Cat. For all my fellow comic book fans, I am so sorry about mixing the teams *DC VS Marvel lol. But hey- I don't play either team- I love both.
So of course I got more work out of My Favorite Things Dienamics Blue Print 27. I will rave once again how awesome they are for making comic panel layouts.That paired once again with My Favorite Things You're Super city scape background is just so COMIC!
 Unlike my last post I did the inside of the card more subtle. So I just layered the cityscape, did the sentiment and added an extra hero because- heroes are awesome!

Well I hope you have a super day. thanks for stopping by!
~Brandie~

No comments: