Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Star of Wonder Trio

My annual Stamp A Stack is coming up, a lot later than I anticipated, unfortunately. But it's still coming up and I was at a loss for what to create for said class. I thought of a one sheet wonder (love them!) but I really wanted to narrow the class down to 1 stamp set as I usually have 3 or more on the go. I tried the Endless Wishes but I lost my mini snow flake in the set and just couldn't get inspired. I adore the Star of Light set but I could not see anything with it. It was pretty, but I couldn't really 'see' anything beyond what was in front of my face. Plus as beautiful as the large star was, I thought it was so big and wasn't' sure what to do with it.
Then after browsing pinterest, I found some really neat ideas from the crafting community. I can't recall who's original idea these were, as I was inspired by so much and mashed them together- added bling and made them my own!
Oh. And I fell in love with the whole monochromatic theme.
Totally in love.
Inspired more ideas- to come soon!

So here is what I came up with! (with the help of fabulous artistic pinners!)





Also, trying new photo editing software, as well as watermarks. Trying to figure out how all these fabulous bloggers get their pics to look so amazing has inspired, and frustrated, me.
I hope to get it someday, and I know I'll figure it out.

Now back to cards! Whisper White cardstock bases are a must, of course. I used White embossing powder to do some emboss resist on each card.

Then I used Dapper Denim (LOVE IT!) with Marina Mist, Rose Red with Sweet Sugarplum and Perfect Plum with Wisteria Wonder. I used some old Silver Tape from last year's Sale-A-Bration and Basic Rhinestones to finish them off. Nice and flat, but bold in color so great for mailing and super easy to whip up.


So that's it for me! I hope you were inspired to dig out a stamp set that has you stumped as I was and get creating!

~Brandie~

No comments: