Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So Many Things!

Hey everyone!!!

As the title suggests, there are SO many things going on! So I'll break it down for you:


Thing 1: make sure to check out the retired list and get those 'must have' items on your wish list. I have personally gone through the disappointment of not getting an order in in time and then missing out on something I had really wanted. I will also post the retired Accessories list. The accessories list will include all the current ink pads. As scary as it seems at first, they are re-vamping their design to better suit a stamper's needs. They will still be the flip/upside down style- keeping your ink fresh on the top, but the pad itself will be sponge-like and create a crisper stamped image. They are also re-configuring the stampin' scrub pad, the paper trimmer and the heat tool. I am eager and excited to see what they are doing with that!

Thing 2: SUPER excited for this one!
To become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is better than ever! Here is what you can expect for the new Stampin' Up demonstrator sign up: it's easier- no more complicated process, it's 3 simple steps and you're on your way to Stampin' Success Fun!. It's less expensive! Instead of the traditional $215 that you would have paid to sign up, it's only $125 - that's a heck of a deal! It's also ties into the fact that the kit is completely customizable. You can choose whatever Stampin' Up! products you like - up to $155 worth. If you want nothing but ink- go for it! If you want stamps and ribbon- sure! Want a Big Shot and some tools as you already have the stamps you want- why not? All digital? Go for it! I love that you can choose YOUR way to build your business, depending on the type of crafter you are. Then on top of that, you get $70 worth of business supplies (catalogues, order forms, everything to get you started) AND shipping is free! If that wasn't good enough- if you sign up between now and June 30th you will get a FREE pack of Designer Series paper or Digital Download each month for your first year as an active demonstrator. *sigh* I am jealous of the lucky ones that sign up now ;) So if that sounds just as amazing to you as it does to me- click the shop now on the right hand side bar and follow the steps into becoming a demonstrator! OR feel free to contact me and I'll walk you through the process.


Business is out of the way, and now for some FUN! As I have stated I am in love with Basic Grey. It's such an understated colour but can pack quite the PUNCH! For a more trendy (and less girly- I KNOW!) take on it I added some Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.

I created panels of Basic Grey, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade. I then stamped on top of each panel with coordinating ink to create a subtle background image using For All You Do (I am starting to slowly build my stamp collection lol- especially since this beloved stamp is on the retired list *sob*!)
I created a 1/4 inch band to go across with some Whisper White and added rhinestones for dimmension. Added a matted sentiment and this simple cards are sure to make a big statement. I find the small lines of white around each panel brings the shade of each panel out that much more.

Well that's it for me for today. Thanks for stopping by!

~Brandie~

No comments: