Thursday, August 6, 2020

Tiny Tag Tins

 Hey all! Welcome back. Today I've got these cute little tags inspired by these wedding favor tins from Michaels. I thought they would be perfect for a little package but wasn't sure for what. I then went through my stash of stamps and found some really cute ones from Clearly Besotted. These ones are called "You're So Tweet." I went with a monochromatic feel for each tag again and I just loved how they blend into a beautiful rainbow. 

I added some flowers and sentiments from Paper Trey Ink and just stamped them with coordinating Altenew ink colors. I matted then onto scalloped square cardstock and added a photo mounting square on the back so they 

can be adhered to a scrapbook page or a gift. I found that even with the stamp dimensionals popping the tags up, they were still small enough to fit 8 in a tin. I added an extra tag on the top of the tin as a decoration and finished the tin off with some ribbon,


I created another one too, using these adorable owls from Clearly Besotted's "You're a Hoot".These ones struck me as more school like feel, so I used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Crumb Cake colors from Stampin' Up! I cut some hearts and added them for a bit of embellishment, and finished them off with some cute red and white twine. I layered that on some scalloped circles and a retired background leaf stamp from Stampin' Up! to make it look almost like they were behind a tree. All told, these little tags measure about an inch and a half big. Perfect as card candy or gift tags. I got even more ideas so don't think I'm done with these yet! 

I hope you're inspired!
~Brandie~

No comments: