Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sweet Grandma Valentine's

Okay- I guess I don't celebrate Valentine's with my grandmother ;) but with the new installment of lace and doilies and silver trinkets for embellishments in the new Spring Catalogue, it seems that they were inspired by my Grandmother's own old china cabinet.

They are classic and elegant and, a lot of fun! I would highly recommend getting the Artisan Embellishment Kit (129328) ...or two- for scrapbooks, cards or any project you may have your eye on. It coordinates wonderfully with the More Amore DSP (129309). I have now also decided that I LOVE the idea of using sales tickets type embellishments after using the cute LOVE ones in the Artisan kit. So needless to say, my Stampers 10 order for this month will include the Ticket Punch duo as well as the really versatile "That's the Ticket" stamp set (128075 c 128072 w). I am eager to play with it!

Along with the Artisan kit and Amore DSP- I grabbed the super cute Ciao Bella stamp set in clear. It's amazingly cute and coordinates with the 7/8 Scalloped Circle punch (THIS IS NEW! Lol- this is NOT the 1 1/2 inch scalloped circle punch that I mistakenly got. Ah well- it'll have it's use!) and the NEW Petite Curly Label punch from our Sale A Bration Flyer. Trust me- you have to have it ;)

Another thing with the Artisan Kit- the ribbons and lace come wrapped on these cute little heart cardstock pieces. Why not hold onto them and utilize them in your projects? I cut phrase off of one of the pieces of DSP and used it as my sentiment, and trimmed the stems off my paper roses. They needed a few glue dots- but they went nicely onto this easel card. With the colours and lace it really reminded me of elegant older ladies. I added the doily that came with the kit (get extras to make more cards or other fun projects from the new Spring Catalogue- Paper Doilies 129399)

There is so much good stuff in this season's mini that I can't wait to get more presents in and show you even more. Have a few friends over and host a party and get some of the amazing products from the Sale-a-Bration flyer- there is so much there that it'll be hard to chose just one!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Brandie~

No comments: